Had a great time conducting another workshop on high impact management for
@Astronics Advanced Electronic Systems. AES takes pride in how they value their people and invest time into their development. It’s not a surprise they’ve won best company to work for 10 years in a row!
Here are some of my favorite participants’ post workshop realizations: They say….
1. How important it is to be present for effective and efficient work meetings.
2. That our insights were spot on and highlighted truths that now seem obvious….but I would never have guessed them before.
3. The process brought so much clarity.
4. I am more alert and engaged, and feel I have opened more to my creative side.
5. This helps communication be more efficient and with more meaning.
6. Personal Presence is our investment in ourselves, our direct reports, and the organization as a whole.